This strawberry peach salsa is so fresh and flavorful with a little bit of sweetness and a hint of heat.
It’s delicious by the scoopful with chips, or the perfect topping to your favorite taco or taco salad!
Why you’ll love this easy fruit salsa:
- Great way to use up any extra strawberry or peaches.
- It can be made in a blender in minutes! If you want a chunkier salsa or don’t have a blender you can easily chop the ingredients by hand too.
- This fruit salsa embodies summer in its bright, fresh, sweet and zesty flavors!
- It’s sure to be popular at any summer potluck and the best addition to taco night!
Boost your nutrition with salsa!
One of my favorite ways to boost the nutrition of any meal is to add a sauce and this salsa is no exception!
Sauces that are made with vegetables, fruits or herbs can add a lot of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to your meal.
A traditional salsa with tomatoes, garlic, chili and cilantro is already great, but the addition of peach and strawberries adds a little more vitamin C, A and fiber.
Easy variations to strawberry peach salsa:
- Feel free to use a nectarine instead of peach. It’s really, really good.
- If you like spice, add an extra chili for a kick.
- Cherry tomatoes are my preference for this recipe, but any tomato would work like early girl or even heirloom.
How to make strawberry peach salsa:
This salsa could not be easier to make. Depending upon the equipment you have and the consistency you want, you have a couple options to make this salsa.
- With a blender. You can throw everything into the blender pulse until it’s combined and enjoy! If you want a chunkier salsa using the blender, pulse the strawberries and peach, then separately pulse the everything else, then finally stir it all together.
- With a food processor. This will allow the salsa to be a little chunkier while no having to worry about chopping everything by hand.
- With a knife. Finely dice everything into small cubes, chop the cilantro, then stir everything together with lime juice and salt.
What do you eat fruit salsa with?
- Eat strawberry peach salsa with your favorite taco! Carnitas, steak, chicken and fish are all delicious. It’s exceptional with these Salmon Tacos with Rainbow Citrus Slaw
- Skip the tortilla and pour this salsa all over your taco salad or taco bowl. Yum!
- Use lettuce leaves like a chip and scoop up the salsa for a satisfying crunch and refreshing bite.
- With your favorite grain free chip, like Siete Foods!
How to keep your strawberry peach salsa fresh:
This is a fresh salsa and is best enjoyed as such.
Store your salsa in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. This is a fresh salsa as it’s not pasteurized it won’t keep as long as the canned kinds.
Other dip recipes to boost nutrition of any meal:
Other summer recipes you’ll love:
Strawberry Peach Salsa
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 nectarine or white peach pit removed
- 6-8 strawberries tops removed
- 1 cup packed cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 jalapeno optional
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Pulse the motor 4-6 times or until the mixture combines into a chunky salsa.
- Alternatively, finely chop all ingredients with a knife and combine in a bowl, except for the limes. Juice the limes over the salsa and mix. This will result in a chunkier salsa, but just as delicious!
- Enjoy with sliced vegetables, chips, on top of tacos, fish or chicken for a fresh and savory taste of summer.